Want to boost your mood? Everyone has mood issues each day. Here are 7 simple ways to boost your mood.
- Sleep is a major part of our day. It helps to regenerate your body and just make you feel great. It is recommended to get at least 7 hours a night.
- Curtains open! Sunlight is great for the body. It helps with Vitamin D and also helps to brighten the room along with your mood.
- Smile more throughout the day. Smiles are considered contagious. Smiling helps to lighten the mood. Even if you are faking it.
- Dabble in arts. You could paint or color anything. They now have adult coloring pages they are said to be very relaxing. It would be a great way to help get out of a distracted mood.
- Exercise regularly. Take a stroll outdoors or go for a run. Just 30 minutes daily is a great mood increase.
- Music is great. Put on your favorite song and sing at the top of your lungs. Choose a more upbeat song to help make the mood better.
- Eat healthier foods. Choosing the right foods can help as mood boosters. Fish, nuts, and oranges are great foods to choose. Try and stay away from quick diets that make you feel bad.
I hope these steps will help to boost your mood.
Everyone is always looking for ways to get instant energy. Here are 5 ways for you to get fired up fast.
- Get up and move
- Exercise helps increase your circulation, relieves muscle tension (which can wear you down physically), and causes your brain to release endorphins. That’s not all — it also helps you take in more oxygen and fires up your metabolism. While you should aim for a 30-minute workout several days a week, try for five or ten minutes anytime you need energy. Here are five quick pick-me-ups.
1. March in place
2. Jump rope
3. Power walk
4. Climb stairs
5. Do lunges and squats
- Add Scents to the Room
- Certain scents may increase your attention span and help you focus. To recharge fast, inhale deeply as you cut into or squeeze a lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit. If you’re in the mood for something more exotic, try breaking off a fresh leaf of mint or rosemary, or sipping a cup of peppermint tea — these aromas can also invigorate the senses.
- Stay Hydrated
- Surprise — the most common reason people feel tired is because they’re dehydrated. Why? The less water there is in your system, the less oxygen is circulating in your bloodstream. The cure: Drink eight glasses of water throughout the day — or chug a glass of the refreshing stuff whenever your energy lags.
- Healthy Snacking
- Noshing on a healthy mix of carbohydrates and protein can provide a prolonged boost to your blood-sugar level, giving you energy for hours.
1. Half a bagel with peanut butter
2. One cup of whole-grain cereal with skim milk and fresh fruit
3. Half a cup of trail mix containing nuts and dried fruit
- Cut on the Tunes
- One of the easiest ways to bust out of a slump is to listen to music you like. The beat and rhythm of the song stimulates your brain, making you feel more alert. I suggest picking tunes that start off slow and gradually build in speed. A bonus: Bouncing to the beat — even if it’s just tapping your toes — revs up your circulation.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.