- Almonds and Other Nuts
- Go nuts! They slim your tummy by keeping it full. Stick to 24 almonds a day to satisfy your hunger without overloading on calories. Watch out for salted nuts
- Protein Shakes
- It’s not just for gym rats! Protein powder contains amino acids that burn fat and build muscle. Add two teaspoons to a smoothie for a fat-busting drink. Make that smoothie with fruit, yogurt, and low-fat milk( Almond milk is amazing).
- Fresh Berries
Berries stuff a lot of filling fiber into a tiny package: Just one cup of raspberries has six grams. Fresh berries are a great snack on the go.
- Beans and Legumes
- Beans are low-calorie and packed with protein and fiber. You could make a bean burrito dish (or any bean dish) once a week. It would help cut out the sat fat and replace with fiber. Beans help you to tone up and lose weight.
- Green Vegetables
- Green veggies are packed with vitamins and minerals. Spinach and broccoli are loaded with fiber and very few calories. Iceberg lettuce has almost no fiber, so use spinach, arugula, or romaine instead.
- They contain a lot of heart-healthy fats. Avocados are a great source of filling fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado). They are great just sliced on top of a green salad.